Amber, I can't tell you how happy I am you updated your blog! It looks wonderful and your kids are darling. I can't believe how old they are getting. It seems like yesterday you just had Lauren and now she is a YW. Crazy! Sorry I couldn't meet up with you when you were here. I feel so bad but hope that we can all get together soon. Love you Jessie
Yeah for you Amber. You not only updated your blog, but you figured out how to do a slide show. It looks great. Keep up the blogging, and Zac wants to remind you to help Lauren update her blog.
5 comments:
Amber,
I can't tell you how happy I am you updated your blog! It looks wonderful and your kids are darling. I can't believe how old they are getting. It seems like yesterday you just had Lauren and now she is a YW. Crazy! Sorry I couldn't meet up with you when you were here. I feel so bad but hope that we can all get together soon. Love you
Jessie
coooool!
love the slideshow!
i'm impressed! Keep it up. :)
This slide show is wonderful!! Great memories of a great time. 30 years at the beach, can you believe it?!!
I love the slide show! Your children are so beautiful and we can't wait to see them again!
Yeah for you Amber. You not only updated your blog, but you figured out how to do a slide show. It looks great. Keep up the blogging, and Zac wants to remind you to help Lauren update her blog.
Post a Comment