We had a wonderful Christmas. We made sugar cookies, looked at lights, and enjoyed the season. Mark, Lauren, Madison, Sarah, and I participated in the ward choir Christmas presentation. Mark and I took a night to watch one of our favorite Christmas movies, “The Family Man.” On Christmas Eve, we had Pete and Vickey over for Dinner and to watch “The Nativity.” After we got everyone off to bed, Mark and I went to the Codella’s to play games. Christmas morning was great. Everyone was very excited. We have a tradition of gifts at our house, everyone gets something from Santa, and then everyone buys for everyone else. It is so fun to watch the kids pass out their presents. Often they are as excited to give their presents as they are about getting presents. Jared kept going around the week before telling Lauren that she was going to LOVE his present. After several clues and a little slip from excitement, I don’t think her present was much of a surprise. After opening presents and cleaning up we packed up the van and drove to Utah. It was fun to see family around this season. The kids had a great time sledding, making snowmen, and seeing cousins. Mark got a day of “very cold weather” skiing, and we both enjoyed a wonderful meal at Emily’s. It was great to see all the family. Christmas is a wonderful time and we are looking forward to the New Year.
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Christmas 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
What's up with the lights on the cactus? Only in Vegas. It was fun to see you guys. The kids can't wait to see in February.
Amber, we loved seeing you and can't wait until we see you more regularly!! We love you all!!
Wish we could have got together, but I think there will be time for that in the near future. Hope all is going well and I hope you guys had a great holiday season!
Thank you for an update! I have been checking for Christmas pictures! It sounds like you had a great time. We are counting down the days until we can see you all!
What great pics. Loved seeing you guys, sorry everything is so rushed someday it will slow down. Love you all
I love your pictures and I was so sad that I didn't get to see you while you were here. I did hear a little rumor though about you moving here so you will have to let me know if it is true! I hope it is and we can see each other more often.
We had so much fun with you all this Christmas. Thank you for taking such good care of us when we came down. I loved the pictures(where did Mijken get those sun glasses!
Post a Comment