When I went to check on how the kids were doing with cleaning their room, this is what I found... A TWO HEADED BABY!!! Sometimes the kids drive me crazy when they don't do what I tell them. However, when I found both of them in Madison's footie PJ's I had to laugh. Of course the younger ones had to follow suit.
So, What do your kids do when they should be cleaning?



5 comments:
what do my kids do when i send them to their room to clean. . .?
hmm, is this a trick question? are you serious?
i'm really glad you can find the humor in it because as long as i have been sending my kids to their rooms to clean, i have yet to even offer up a smile at the outcome.
humor? that's not usually what i feel when it comes to my kids cleaning their rooms. i feel more like a combination of disgust, rage, disappointment, surrender, horror, and nausea.
the other day i asked my teenage girls to clean and scrub their bathroom. after awhile they reported back to me that it was done. the job was accomplished and off they went.
well, at the end of the day, i went in their bathroom to check it out and all i saw was dirty towels, curling irons, blowdryers, stinky dirty underwear, empty shampoo bottles, bobby pins, hairbrushes, trash etc. spread out all over the floor! disgusted and disappointed i left the room and called them to ask what happened?!!
they had the nerve to tell me i had no reason to be upset because they had done exactly what i had asked them to do.
shocked and confused, i asked them how in the world they thought such a thing?! how could they possibly think their bathroom was CLEAN?!
they replied, well, we scrubbed the toilet!
there you go. i still have a hard time finding humor.
i'll keep looking though.
maybe i'll find it under the dirty stinky underwear.
Amber do what I used to do and just close the doors to their bed rooms!! However, I have to laugh at the darling pictures!! Way to go kids! I love you all so much.
Amber you have so much patience!! I am trying not to loose it with my kids these days because they are treating my NEW kitchen with as much love as they do their bedrooms and I think I am going to have a heart attack and that is just NOT good. I have to count to ten so often that I am beginning to do it in other languages just to mix it up a little.
These are the best pictures! My kids just go to their rooms and sit there. They can't seem to figure out why they never have any clean clothes. (I won't wash them if they don't bring them upstairs) You are the nicest mom and I think we should all take a lesson from you in patience. You are amazing! Love you
Great Pictures, the good news is if you could get the kids to always double dress it would cut down on the laundry by 50%. YOu guys are great parents keep up the good work. Love you.
Post a Comment