As I have read many motherhood troubles on your blogs, I thought I would add one of mine. This week in less than 24 hours we had a few problems. Of course, everyday around here is crazy. However, Jared and Lauren were fighting the other day. Lauren insists that she is completely innocent. Despite the fact that Lauren did not antagonize Jared at all, Jared got extremely angry. To release his frustration he took a bottle of paint and threw it across the kitchen. Now if I had blogging on my mind I would have taken a picture. However, my thoughts were more on the mess that now faced me in the kitchen. So you will have to picture in your mind, blue paint on the cabinets, stove, oven, floor, rugs, refrigerator, and all over Jared and Lauren. With each person that tried to help, they produced more and more smeared blue paint. It was a little like cleaning up soap. The more you tried to clean the greater the mess. I even had to unscrew the refrigerator door handle it get it all off. When I asked Jared what he thought would happen when he did that, he thought it would only go on Lauren.

Like Lori mentioned in her comment, this picture takes on a new meaning, so I thought I would post it.
After I had gone to the grocery store, Mijken loves to help bring in the bags. So she came to help and I gave her the bag that had a box of panty liners in it because it was so light. Well, they looked familiar to her and I guess in her mind she knew just what to do with them. She took them upstairs into my bathroom. That would have been great if she had stopped there. But I suppose she had seen them used in there and decided she would use them too. So she opened the box and stuffed them down the toilet. A WHOLE box! Then she flushed. Needless to say, Mark asked as we were all putting way the groceries, “Do you hear water running?” He went upstairs to find our bathroom flooding and spilling into our bedroom with Mijken in the middle.
Life is never dull around here.
After I had gone to the grocery store, Mijken loves to help bring in the bags. So she came to help and I gave her the bag that had a box of panty liners in it because it was so light. Well, they looked familiar to her and I guess in her mind she knew just what to do with them. She took them upstairs into my bathroom. That would have been great if she had stopped there. But I suppose she had seen them used in there and decided she would use them too. So she opened the box and stuffed them down the toilet. A WHOLE box! Then she flushed. Needless to say, Mark asked as we were all putting way the groceries, “Do you hear water running?” He went upstairs to find our bathroom flooding and spilling into our bedroom with Mijken in the middle.
Life is never dull around here.



6 comments:
i'm sorry, but this is just a terrible story. :(
sorry that all happened to you.
hey, remember that picture i did of jared? the 'feeling blue' picture? well, now it has a whole new meaning! :)
love you guys!
It seems like when it rains it pours! We have had days like that around here and it makes me want to lock myself in my room and wait for my mom to come and clean it up and deal with the problem! Hope things are getting better and you were able to clean all of the blue paint up and rectify the pantiliner problem! Love you
Aren't there just days you wish you could disappear? Hopefully not too much damage was done.
Calgone take me away!
Amber I am so sorry. I wish I was there to help you clean it up. I would tell you what happened to me yesterday, but just wait...I will blog it, I think it might be worthy of blogging. I am so sorry about the blue paint, maybe you should have used the wet pantiliners to clean up the blue paint...just a thought.
Yes, this reminds me when you poured honey all over yourself and your sisters. Revenge is sweet!!
Post a Comment