Monday, September 17, 2007

Just for Emily

1 Gallon=4 Quarts=16 Cups=8 Pints
1/4 Gallon= 1 Quart=4 Cups=2 Pints
1/8 Gallon=1/2 Quart=2 Cups=1 Pints
1 Cup=8 Fl Oz=16 Tbsp=48 Tsp
3/4 Cup=6 Fl Oz=12 Tbsp=36 Tsp
2/3 Cup=5 1/3 Fl Oz=10 2/3 Tbsp=32 Tsp
1/2 Cup=4 Fl Oz=8 Tbsp=24 Tsp
1/3 Cup= 2 2/3 Fl Oz=5 1/3 Tbsp=16 Tsp
1/4 Cup=2 Fl Oz=4 Tbsp=12 Tsp
1/8 Cup= 1 Fl Oz=2 Tbsp=6Tsp
1Tbsp=3Tsp

2 comments:

emily said...

You are the BEST!!! Thank you so much, but you do know that I am still going to call you when I am at Costco and ask you to tell me how to convert something when I am at the store...thank you though. You really are the best. Love you!!

lori said...

i don't know what all these numbers mean, but whatever!

i'm sure someday i will use them too, but that means i'm probably cooking, so it might be awhile before i need these conversions! :)

anyway, i just wanted to tell you i love the music.

let them be little is one of my very favorite songs!

amen to that song!