In my efforts to be a more fun mom I loaded up five kids in the car, drove an hour north, and attended the Logandale Fair. A friend that met me there thought I would back out attempting to watch 5 kids by myself, but I was determined. Someone else asked where my GPS was for Sarah, since she tends to wander. Sure enough there were a few moment when I was screaming her name, but we always found her. The kids had a great time. There were booths to look at, animals to pet, shows to watch, and rides. It was more involved than I realized. I thought we would see and do it all in about 3 hours. However, we stayed for 6 hours! The highlights were a magician the kids loved, pig races where Sarah was a cheerleader for our section, and the rides. I thought for sure Mijken would finally lay down and fall asleep. I was correct she fell asleep in the stroller from the fair exit to the car. The ride home was very quite. Which was a sign that fun was had by all.



1 comment:
it is always fun to see pictures of your cute family. going to the fair looked like a lot of fun, however, if you were to drive about 3 hours south, you'd come to a place kind of like the fair grounds. . . my place! Anyway, we love you guys to pieces and can't wait to see you again soon.
sending love,
lori
p.s. we're lovin' jared's jaircut! what a cutie!
Post a Comment